Over the past year, many AFAE members have been involved in creative and research activities, Visit our blog post on the AFAE website to read about:
- Ros Bandt, who received the Distinguished Services to Australian Music Award at the Art Music Awards
- Vicki Hallett on her project Habitat, and collaboration with Ros Bandt on the Barwon Listening project
- Tristan Louth Robins on his album Waves, the Fleurieu Sound Map, a new installation called Sternere in Angaston (SA), and new blog exploring ecoacoustic analyses.
- Jesse Budel on his recent activities as WFAE Secretary and his new album, Cathedrals
- A member profile on Clare Hall
- An essay by Prithvi Varatharajan on his experience soundwalking through Melbourne with Anthony Magen.
In spite of the challenges of the pandemic, the AFAE was also involved in a variety of projects in 2020, including:
Visit our recent post for more information on each project.